Jerry is President of JNE Financial Services; a fee based estate planning design firm. He provides numerous tax and advance planning consulting services to over 1,700 insurance brokers.
Jerry has over 40 years of distinguished professional experience. Degrees and academic accreditation's:
- BS BA in Finance & Insurance
- Doctorates in Theology, & Magna Cum Laude in Law
- Masters in Financial Serv., Management Sciences & Magna Cum Laude in Taxation
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Civil Service Employee benefits Specialist
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society
- Recipient of the Frederick C. Floyd Award
Jerry has served as Director of Advanced Markets, Dir. Of Pension Services, and Director of Financial Planning & Investment Services for two major financial services companies. He has completed over 5,000 estate, business, and pension planning cases and conducted over 1,000 professional and client seminars nationally & internationally.
He teaches continuing Professional Education programs for the New Jersey Insurance Dept. He has authored numerous articles published in financial services, trade magazines & periodicals. He has served as Educational Chair for the SJ Chapter of Financial Services Professionals. Jerry also works with government employees & veterans as a benefits consultant performing benefit, and retirement planning services.